Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

the race

 this week we have been working on the race take a look at my mahi and please leave a comment 


His heart was pounding as they flew over the crest of the hill. He could taste the gritty dirt that had blown underneath his helmet, and the trickle of sweat that poured down in his neck. The roar of the engines filled his ears, and he fixed his eyes on the next jump; this was his chance to shine...

The race ! I have loved the race  ever since I was 5 years old. But I will ride till I die. I promise I'm gonna make it. And  my 2 twins brothers and my mum . I was taught by my mum. It was hard but it was fun . but  there no hesitation today was big day for timmy 

“ hey timmy big day is it “ yeah said mick . as I was getting ready for the race till  I was stopped by something that has already started . Then I could finlay start the race . As I catch up with the people that came 6th and 7th place I use my niose to go up front . after I see I am close to all the bikers. As I went closer they hit me with trash I couldn't handle. When I was about to fall I hit them back as we were close too.  There's this thing she told me: legend never dies . I crab the rubbish and thrower it back one by one I have won .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sione.
    I was looking forward to reading your story but it's going across the page.Can you fix it so it goes downwards so I can read it and leave a comment?.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.