Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

100 word challenge

 this new 100 word challenge this week we have been doing 100 word challenge hope you enjoy and leave a comment 

Kratos | God of War Wiki | Fandom

they should have never said yes  name was  Kratos who had a son   .  He is in rage. He has  been hunting the person that killed his wife and he will average her, he said . he hears   the door  

“  you owe me and your wife, “ said the stranger. I am sorry but  He then punch him up in the air then he throw a knife stranger whispering in his ear

 “ I killed her ,”  he said . burst into rage LEAVE MY HOME ! . He then went back in the house but saw his son with the knife as his son died in hands  .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.