Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

100 word challenge

 this week I have been working on a challenge all around the world 

 This farmer  tries to not  hit  that  ball of hay  but when he gets trapped he uses a knife but he after when he finally gets out walks back home then starts to talk to himself . He tries to hit something that is not there. I talk to me

“ and try to kill you “ as he walks off, he said in a scary tone . but I don’t believe him, I barely know him . I saw what he saw . He killed my family, burned them alive and assassinated them . I was in rage as I hit him with my own  pitchfork.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora sione i like how this story about a assassin getting his revenge on his family wish you goodluck with you block ka kite

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.