Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

the wish

I am the wish granter I live under the will it is so boring  I just sit on the chair  do wish . I wish I could go back to my town oh NO, NO. wow am back home 

“Well well well” said  Andy dishy wish oh I need go back I wish I can back yes am back wait 20 wish already 

“ love, toy,food,money, love,money,toy,happy” said the computer ah I fast as a hound hound OK love toy food money love money toy  happy . eh as days go by and it goes on and on and on . I went for a nap hours later I woke up tired as went in the workshop  

“ alert alert “ 500 wish ! I fell as my head hit hard I touch something
It Was the bomb bar.

 “ I am here to do it all “ as I said make sure everyone wishes comes true as you wish sir bomb, bomb, what has happened I got the star shoot in the sky  “DJ Wausau nus oh no”  Hebe bomb as of that time It been fix all back up .


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.