Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ruin

Ruin Hi my name is Ruin I am a Titanium robot and I am here to save the holeWorld but I need to go to haven save the Planet but Other robot Following me and use me to Destroy the planet and all the robots are hacking my computer and run because the robots are back I run on my Motorbike 30000 the robots where on a Ship I riding the max speed on the motorbike 30000 and their were gun so I use my red bomb but it did work so I went in the Tunnel so I can trap them and Shooting gun robots the big Ship so got my LightningSword and I backflip and hit the ship then boom the ship self destruct and I feel so dangers now I destroy ship but the robot is going to fine and need to Fight them off and so I made my own robot to defeat the boss and save the world and roll the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.