Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

interviewing ken kutaragi

 PlayStation Maker Ken Kutaragi Complimented Shuhei Yoshida Twice - Push  Square

             Hi my is sione  and I am interviewing  Ken Kutaragi the person who created the          play station  




  1. 1.So ken what gave you the idea or who inspired you to make the PS and if so how were you able to do it?

  2. Have you had twists and turns on the long way and what helps you get back on track?

  3. Is there anything that you ever wanted to invent but it never has worked out?

  4. Was there anything that made you not give up no matter how hard?

  5. As a kid was your childhood hard or easy where you lived?

  6. Do you have any kids or a wife or do your kids play on the PS ? 

  7. Have you ever made a game other than a console?  

  8. Have you ever made a mistake you regret?

  9. Do you work or partner with other companies? 


  1. Do you play for what you made?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sione. You have come up with some very interesting questions for Ken Kutaragi. In your final question, do you mean 'Do you play the games that you created?' or do you mean 'Do you pay for what you made?' Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.