Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

100 WC

 Go boy get me milk said  Tommy nana as he  scooter to the shop but it was out I ask the man when are you bring new milk 

“  5:10” the man said okay as he went back to nana on my scooter 

“ why you late BOY “ said nana it  was far and they ran out of milk hhhhhhhh. Next day everyone in town went insane there was no milk . Tommy then tries to find why it is all gone . He went to the cows they were red dry so he  fed them . Later  owns a milk shop for everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sione.
    That was so nice that the man shared the milk from the cows with everyone.
    I hope that they repay his kindness by helping to look after the cows.
    Maybe next time you could re-read your writing to make sure that you have punctuation in the right place.
    Thank you for sharing your story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka ora Sione.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.I can't wait to see your next learning post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.